Triple ginger crust
- 1 cup Triple Ginger Cookie Thin crumbles (about 30 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Winter Spiced Cheesecake
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream - 8 oz cream cheese (1 block)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon each - cloves, ginger, cardamom
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Star anise - Cinnamon stick - Rosemary sprig
- Start by pulsing the Triple Ginger Cookie Thins in a food processor until crumbly.
- Mix the crumbles with melted butter until a crust forms. It should still be very crumbly but able to stick together. Transfer a few spoonfuls into each mason jar or small cup.
- Next, make the cheesecake. Whip the heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer or handheld mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Next, gently mix in the cream cheese, granulated sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and spices until a smooth mixture forms. Layer the cheesecake mixture on top of the triple ginger crust.
- Next, make the whipped cream. In a bowl using an electric mixer, mix the cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Place dollops of whipped cream over cheesecake.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, rosemary sprig, and star anise.
- Enjoy within 3 days. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.