- Melt almond bark in the microwave being sure to stir every 30 seconds to not burn it.
- Smooth a 1/2 inch layer of melted almond bark over parchment paper.
- Place a layer of Brownie crisp cookies over the layer of almond bark. Refrigerate until set.
- Pour another layer of melted almond bark on top of the brownie crisp cookie layer.
- Sprinkle freeze dried strawberries over top layer of almond bark.
- Optional: crush a few Brownie Cookie Thins and sprinkle on top of bark to add extra brownie flavor and crunch!
- Place bark in the refrigerator to set up completely then break bark into pieces. Enjoy!