Amp up the fall flavor by using our Pumpkin Spice cookies in this delicious recipe, perfect for parties and snacking.
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1/3 c pumpkin puree
1 1/2 sleeves (175g) of Pumpkin Spice Cookies
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 oz white chocolate, melted
10 oz white chocolate, melted
1 Pumpkin Spice Cookie, crumbled
1. Using a food processor, grind the Pumpkin Spice Cookies to a fine crumb. Remove and place in a bowl for later use.
2. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and pumpkin puree in food processor and blend until smooth. Add cookie crumbs, spices, and the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
3. Cover mixture and chill for 2-8 hours until it's no longer soft and able to hold its shape.
4. Roll the chilled mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place on parchment paper. Once rolled, rechill for an extra hour either in the fridge or freezer until chilled through.
5. Melt the white chocolate and coat each truffle, making sure to tap off the excess. While chocolate is still melted, sprinkle additional cookie crumbs on top. Enjoy at room temperature!