Create this refreshing summer dessert with only a handful of ingredients including our Meyer Lemon Cookies!
8 oz cream cheese softened
2 boxes of 3.4 oz instant pudding mix (vanilla or lemon)
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups milk
8 oz Cool Whip
1 box Meyer Lemon Cookies
1. Using a hand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2. Add pudding mix, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Use a mixer again to blend until uniform in consistency.
3. Pour in the milk and mix until creamy.
4. Add the cool whip and fold in until combined.
5. Using a 9×13 dish, spread 1/2 cup of pudding mixture onto the bottom. Layer the cookies as best you can, in one layer. You may need to break pieces of cookies to make an even layer.
6. Pour 1/3 of the remaining pudding mixture on top of the cookies and spread evenly.
7. Repeat: cookies, pudding, cookies, pudding until all ingredients are used.
8. Freeze for 4 hours or refrigerate overnight.
9. Remove from the freezer and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes on the counter to soften before cutting. Finish with lemon zest and fresh raspberries if desired.