Easter Dirt Cup using Brownie Crisp Cookies
Elevate your Easter dessert with our Brownie Crisp Cookies.
Easter Dirt Cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Chill Time: 5 minutes, Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 Dirt Cups
1, 2.1 ounce pack chocolate pudding
3 cups milk
1 ¾ cups brownie cookie thins (about 50 thins)
1 cup coconut shreds
8-10 drops liquid green food coloring
Easter candy (chocolate eggs, peeps, easter gummies, etc.)
1. Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions. Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 5 minutes.
2. Make the crust. In a food processor, pulse the cookie thins until fine. Alternatively, you can crush the cookie thins in a ziploc bag.
3. Have five small jars ready to go and add in a few spoonfuls of the crushed cookies.
4. Next, add a few spoonfuls of chocolate pudding right on top of the crushed cookies.
5. Keep alternating between the two until the jar is almost filled. Leave about a centimeter of room for the coconut shreds.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the coconut shreds and green food coloring until all the coconut is colored to your liking. Top the jars with the coconut “grass”.
7. Top with candy of choice (chocolate eggs, peeps, etc.).