1, 2.1 ounce pack chocolate pudding
3 cups milk
1 ¾ cups brownie cookie thins (about 50 thins)
1 cup coconut shreds
8-10 drops liquid green food coloring
Easter candy (chocolate eggs, peeps, easter gummies, etc.)
- Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions. Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 5 minutes.
- Make the crust. In a food processor, pulse the cookie thins until fine. Alternatively, you can crush the cookie thins in a ziploc bag.
- Have five small jars ready to go and add in a few spoonfuls of the crushed cookies.
- Next, add a few spoonfuls of chocolate pudding right on top of the crushed cookies.
- Keep alternating between the two until the jar is almost filled. Leave about a centimeter of room for the coconut shreds.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut shreds and green food coloring until all the coconut is colored to your liking. Top the jars with the coconut “grass”.
- Top with candy of choice (chocolate eggs, peeps, etc.).