Level-up your next football tailgate with this delicious cookies and cream dip!
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 sleeve (about 35) Brownie Crisp Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and cream cheese and beat for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add powdered sugar. Beat an addition 3 minutes. Reserve 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture in a small ziploc bag for later use.
- Add crushed cookies to your large cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Drop your mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap, and fold up in a general oval shape. Refrigerate for 1 hour until slightly stiffer.
- Mold chilled mixture using hands and place onto a serving dish. Press chocolate chips on top and sides until completely covered. Snip off the corner of your ziploc bag to pipe laces on your "football" with the reserved mixture.
- Enjoy with more cookies (Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel are great ideas!), pretzels, or other tasty vessels of your choice.