Level-up your next football tailgate with this delicious cookies and cream dip!
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 sleeve (about 35) Brownie Crisp Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and cream cheese and beat for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add powdered sugar. Beat an additional 3 minutes. Reserve 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture in a small ziplock bag for later use.
- Add crushed cookies to your large cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Drop your mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap, and twist intoca general oval shape. Refrigerate for 1 hour until slightly stiffer.
- Mold chilled mixture using hands and place onto a serving dish. Press chocolate chips on top and sides until completely covered. Snip off the corner of your small ziplock bag of cream cheese mixture to pipe laces on your "football".
- Enjoy with more cookies (Peanut Butter, Vanilla Bean and Salted Caramel are great ideas!), pretzels, or other tasty vessels of your choice.